Grey Whitstable Craft Co Hoodie
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|LENGTH (cm)||WIDTH (cm)|
In the UK, I'll ship it for free within a few days. Worldwide, it's £11.95. And if you're in 25 miles of Whitstable, I'll deliver it to you myself.
I really hope you'll never have to buy one of my wallets again. If anything goes wrong with the one you buy, I'll fix it or send you a brand new one.
Saddle stitching is pretty cool. It's a process where you have two alternate threads crossing through the leather, making it more or less unbreakable. 0.65mm polyester thread is used in each wallet, which is about 3x the thickness you might usually see in a wallet.
A worthy uprgade
Take a look through your wallet. How many cards do you carry with you every day that you never use? It's looking a bit, errm, tatty too, isn't it? Drop the cards you don't use and pick up a wallet that is only going to look better the more you use it.